Thursday, June 2, 2011

Teacher Gift

I am class mom for my daughter's preschool class.  All the moms put in $10 and I put together a Movie Gift Basket.

First I made a movie clapper using black poster board from the $ store.  I used my cricut to cut out the words and used extra white vinyl for the clapper stripes. I used a white crayon to write on the poster board


I picked up a popcorn bucket and basket wrap from the Dollar Tree as well and used yellow tissue paper as the fluff at the bottom.  I filled the basket with sweet treats like Mike & Ike, Butterfinger, Baby Ruth, Red Vines, etc...
I got a pepsi cup with a lid and a straw and stuffed it with black tissue paper to look like soda and put the movie theater gift card in there. 

I cut out "popcorn" from construction paper and had all the kids sign their names and put them at the bottom of the basket.  The movie clapper was in the very back of the basket.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the finished product! Sorry!

It was a bit hit with the teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment