Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Paper Airplane Invitation

My son's birthday is next week and I made these invitations last night. My son is so excited to have his friends over to our house for a make your own pizza, Nerf Battle at our local park, and make your own sundae with cupcakes party.  I am just thankful we aren't going to Peter Piper Pizza for another party!

Here is the picture of one of the invitations:

I used 10paperairplanes Website to learn how to make the airplanes


The opposite side of the paper was the actual invitation.


This was the inspiration.  I was walking through Michael's and saw this paper on clearance for $5.  I saw the picture on the front and was immediately inspired!

The colors for the paper will be the colors for his party. 
If I make anything extraordinary for decorations I will post them.



No comments:

Post a Comment