Monday, December 13, 2010

Yard Sale-ing Finds

My daughter was willing to head out yard sale-ing with me on Friday morning. Regionally, Fridays are a great day to hit the yard sales.  We got:


My little pony board game, brand new missing ponies for $1 (no need for the ponies anyway, we have tons)


Pokemon figures, only got one at $0.50 (Went back on Sunday with my son and he picked out 8 more and we hagled the lady down to his $2 allowance)


Nintendo carrier with pokemon characters sewn into it $2 (my son is in love with it and is carrying his cards and characters in it)


Wooden candle holder $1 (will paint black)


Large wooden frame $2


2- Small wooden 5x7 frames $1


1- 4 slot Vertical frame display $2


All in all, a good day. I can't wait to make some trash to treasures with the frames and candle holder. Obviously those will be documented here, so stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment