Monday, March 28, 2011

My Goodwill finds Today


All this for $4.47

It was half off blue ticket today and luckily all my pots for Herb planting were BLUE!  The two small silver pails are the same size...the picture makes it look like the one in the front is larger..wierd, I know.  These pails will be placed inside the teal planter (which will be repainted) and Curly Parsley and Thyme will be planted. The larger silver pail is for Oregano. 

There was a Glass planter at Goodwill too for $1 and I think I might go back and get it.  It had some writing on it, but I will just use a label over it and Plant my Rosemary in it.  I've never planted anything in a clear container before...might be interesting.

I already have Italian Parsley, Mint, and Basil in my outside garden.

I think I am going to use the 3 mugs for an Easter project. 

After I plant, I will post them on my Bookshelf.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Janelle :) You found some nice things. Which Goodwill do you like to shop at the most?

    ReplyDelete