Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursdays Things I Love!

I would like to show some posts from some very talented bloggers this week! I love what they have done and thought you might too!


Two Twenty One did this great Mossy Ampersand Tutorial. 


A Very Dandoislion Life upcycled an old drawer into a great display piece


Mama Michie's Musings made this Crochet Egg Garland!

 I know how to do a straight row of crochet, I just wish I could learn all the lingo to make more.   This is where I am a visual person and need someone to be physically present to show me what "Ch 2, dc in same stitch, 2 dc in next 2 sc, 3 trc in next sc, 2 dc in next 3 sc, 1 dc, hdc in next 2 sc, slp st row closed" means!


That's My Letter made these Fabulous Jute Pears and Eggs

Moore Minutes did this great Vintage Boys room for her son.  I've been toying with the idea of using corrugated metal in our playroom.  I want to do a vintage "game" theme....more on that later (:
Girls Emergency Survival Kit


Tidy Mom made these great survival kits out of POT HOLDERS!  Think Teachers gifts!


There are so many talented bloggers out there, it's so hard to choose! But these were MY Favs


No comments:

Post a Comment